Vibration Monitors are designed for military and commercial helicopters
Series 961/960-TX sensors monitor vibration generated by military and commercial helicopter engines, transmissions, and airframes.
» Read More
Compact & Miniature Force Balance Accelerometers
Airborne applications SA-102BHC / SA-302BHC compact and SA-102MFTB / SA-302MFTA miniature precision accelerometers operate from +24 to +32 VDC aircraft power.
» Read More
New Sensor Designed to Measure
Strain on Curved Mounting Surfaces
Accuracy, ruggedness, and ease of installation found in Columbia's flight-qualified Series DTD284, DT3747 models compensate materials commonly used in aircraft structural fabrication.
» Read More
Measurements In Low
Frequency Micro-G Range
High sensitivity, ultra low noise use in seismic, low level, low frequency motion studies. SA-107LN is a single axis unit and SA-207LN, and SA-307LN are two and three axis units.
» Read More
Thank you for your interest in joining the team at Columbia Research Laboratories in Woodlyn, PA just minutes from Philadelphia . We offer a competitive salary, growth opportunity and 100% employer paid benefits package including medical, dental and vision. Get away from the big corporations and come join our family friendly environment.
Please email your resumes to Mshapiro@crlesnors.com
Clean Room Soldering and Assembly
Columbia Research Labs is looking to hire an experienced Electronic/Mechanical Assembler. You will be responsible for the soldering and assembly of our electronic and mechanical components ,sub-assemblies, and final product:
Responsibilities and requirements.
- Proficient soldering ability is required and the capability to spend extended periods of time under a microscope working with very small components.
- Installing Q.C. inspected assemblies into housings.
- Soldering, cleaning, epoxy bonding, and curing.
- Attention to detail mentality and appreciation of project deadlines is essential.
- At least 2 years of experience in soldering under a microscope. A Scope soldering test will be given to all prospective candidate's.
Columbia Research Laboratories one of the Leading Manufacturer of Sensors used in Aerospace, Military and Industrial Markets is looking for a talented and Business Development Representative with a strong sensors background for our Woodlyn PA location.
- Market our product line and develop new business opportunities with both current and potential customers.
- Ability to meet monthly, quarterly, and annual sales quotas.
- Build and main relationships with customers and build long-term relationships
- Identify new programs and sensor requirements in the Aerospace/Defense industry.
- Develop an understanding of Columbiaâ€™s product line and application
- The ability to communicate with our inside sales team and generate new sales from our established customer base.
- Provide customer application technical advice and offer solutions that meet customer needs
- Be aware of competitors, new opportunities and keep up to date on new industry developments and standards.
- Regularly update management on all activities and progress.
- Knowledge of Columbia's product line and applications.
- 3-5 years of technical sales experience in the aerospace/defense industry required with a background in sensors.
- Ability to follow sales leads and close deals.
- Experience with new business development and lead generation
- Working knowledge of our product line and functions.
- Successful history of net new business sales as well as account growth
- Knowledge of ITAR (International Traffic and Arms Regulations)
- Ability to keep up to date on industry trends, competitors, and market conditions.
- Good communication skills both written and oral.
- Ability to maintain ongoing customer relationships.
- Strong negotiating skills.
- High level of professionalism and confidentiality.
Columbia Research Laboratories one of the world leaders in manufacturing and distribution of Accelerometers, Inclinometers, LVDT's, Strain Sensors, Dynamic Pressure sensors and Signal conditioning Instruments is looking for a Sensors Design Engineer for our Woodlyn, PA Location.
- Designing our sensor products (accelerometers and inclinometers)
- Capability of developing Micro-Electro Mechanical Systems(MEMS)
- Provide support to our other product lines including displacement, strain, shock & vibration as well as Dynamic Pressure. A strong background in analog and digital circuit design is required along with an aptitude for understanding the physics of inertial sensor operation and sensor models.
- Candidate must be a team player and have the ability to work directly with our senior engineers in order to develop new designs and solutions.
- Candidate will also be required to work closely with customers, sales and the quality assurance team.
- Must be self-motivated and possess effective written and oral communication skills.
- Candidate must be able to meet deadlines and be capable of multitasking if necessary.
- Bachelor's degree in Science, Technology, Engineering (STEM) discipline.
- 3-5 years of industry experience designing analog and digital circuits.
- Experience with Digital Signal Processing Systems. Micro controllers are required. Familiarity with electronic and mechanical instrumentation is a plus but not required.
- Familiarity with Sensor design or Sensor Circuit design is strongly preferred